Skip to content
Policies and Procedures
- Each resident must consent to and pass a 16 panel urinalysis and breathalyzer test at the time of their admittance.
- Upon arrival residents will meet with staff to set goals for sobriety, length of stay and plans for the future.
- Residents must remain abstinent from all drugs and alcohol for the duration of their stay. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal.
- Residents are required 12 step sponsor with at least 1 YEAR of continuous sobriety.
- Residents must be present for a mandatory weekly house meeting Tuesday night at 6pm.
- Residents must attend a minimum of Six 12 step meetings per week.
- Within 14 days of admission date, each resident must have one of the following:
- 20 hours of work a week.
- 15 credit hours of school.
- 20 hours of volunteer hours a week
Program Fees and Refund Policies
- $750 a month due on the 1st. No Exceptions.
- If a resident moves in after the 1st of the month a prorated fee will apply. For example if the resident moves in on the 15th of the month he will owe $375
- $150 one-time Administration Fee is due at time of intake.
- If the resident is unable to pay his rent on the 1st of the month a late fee will apply.
- NO REFUNDS
Weekly Real Recovery Support Group
- Real Recovery is a Level II peer support recovery residence.
- Attendance is mandatory at our Tuesday night Real Recovery Support Group.
- Residents are required to complete and hand in a weekly accountability worksheet.
- Meeting consists of introductions of new residents, weekly check-ins, discussion of step work and other recovery topics, weekly commitments, and house concerns to keep each other accountable.
- First 30 days: Sunday-Thursday 11pm, Friday-Saturday 12am.
- After 30 days: Sunday- Thursday 12am, Friday-Saturday 1am.
- After 30 days you may submit overnight request forms for overnights.
Drug Testing Policy:
- Upon admittance all residents must consent to a 16 panel urine test.
- All residents are subject to at least one drug/alcohol test per week or random breathalyzer and drug testing whenever staff deems fit due to suspicion.
- All residents are subject to drug/alcohol testing after an overnight pass or extended trip with no exceptions.
- If resident fails or refuses to take test he will be asked to leave within an hour. Staff will work with resident to find a safe place to go. (Detox, treatment center or other sober living residence.)
- All medications prescribed or over-the-counter must be stored out of sight. (Cabinets, drawers, dressers.)
- All prescribed medications must be reported and logged by staff.
- Staff may ask to do a medication count at any time to confirm resident is taking medication as prescribed.
- Prohibited Medications: Suboxone, Methadone, Subutex, Adderall, all Benzodiazepines and Opiates.
Relapse Discharge Procedure:
- Real Recovery is an abstinence based program and we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to relapse and/ or drugs and alcohol being found on property. In occurrence of a relapse, circumstances determine how each situation is handled by staff.
- When asked to leave property due to using or failed drug screen/breathalyzer, staff will take the necessary measures to help the resident get to a safe place that meets their recovery needs as long as he is willing.
- Real Recovery will invite you back into the residence as long as a bed space is available and the resident meets the following requirements:
- Have 1 week of continued sobriety confirmed by your sponsor.
- Pass a Urinalysis test and a Breathalyzer.
- Resident must present their case to the Real Recovery Community, and will be voted reentry by his peers. The peers at Real Recovery will vote in favor of what is in the best interest of the community and the individual resident.